The EBANTIC website is partially fulfillment of RD 1112/2018, due to its non-compliance in the following aspect.
Content not accessible
Non-compliant with RD 1112/2018
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons (all of these issues are under review and will be improved in future versions of the site):
- One video whose audio is not available with accessible subtitles.
The content does not fall within the scope of applicable law.
There may be office computing files in PDF or other formats published prior to September 20, 2018 that do not comply with all accessibility requirements. However, efforts have been made to ensure most are compliant.
Drafting of this accessibility statement
This statement was drafted on September 1, 2020.
The method used to draft the statement was a self-assessment conducted by the organization itself.
Most recent review of the statement: December 2, 2022.
Notes and contact data
Comments can be made on these accessibility requirements (Article 10.2.a RD 1112/2018), such as:
- Reporting any possible non-compliance committed by this website.
- Transmit other difficulties in accessing the content.
- Formulating any other query or suggestion for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may submit:
- A complaint regarding the compliance of the stipulation of RD 1112/2018.
- A request for accessible information related to:
- Content excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 in accordance with the provisions of Article 3, section 4.
- Content exempt from compliance of the accessibility requirements due to the imposition of a disproportionate burden.
Any user may, at any time, make a request for accessible information to EBANTIC SYSTEMS SL in writing to the following email address: email@example.com. When making a request for accessible information, specify the events, reasons, and request with the utmost clarity so it may be handled as a reasonable and legitimate request.
© 2022 EBANTIC SYSTEMS SL All rights reserved